Room Alert ® products monitor computer rooms, data centers and other facilities for conditions such as temperature, humidity, power, flood / water, smoke / fire, air flow, room entry, motion, cameras and more. Alerting, logging and graphing are standard for all models. Automatic corrective actions resolve issues for a lights out response, allowing 'Disaster Prevention' instead of 'Disaster Recovery'. Data Protection is an increasing issue as its becoming one of the world's most valuable resource! As a result, monitoring equipment is an increasing concern across major companies.
1) Know Immediately If And When Problems Arise. Knowing what happens on a timely basis is the most important part of managing and responding appropriately, whether protecting people, product or processes.
2) Reduce Or Eliminate Downtime. Organizations of all types and sizes must remain online and operating to be relevant. In today’s world, being offline leads people to do business elsewhere.
3) Maintain Maximum Energy And Resource Efficiency. Equipment and processes consume resources that cost money. The difference between profitability and going out of business can often be traced to efficiency.
4) Protect And Extend The Life Of Equipment, Product And Property. Whether managing IT equipment, consumable goods or the structure housing a business, getting maximum use and life out of valuable resources is vital.
5) Maximize Reliability For Users And Peace-Of-Mind For Managers. All organizations have people that depend on and manage resources that make business possible. High dependability increases productivity and reduces stress.
6) Stay Online And Open For Business. If a business goes offline internally or externally, people and processes are immediately interrupted. When this occurs, business stops and customers move on.
PROTECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT!